Sony VRD-MC1 DVDirect External USB 2.0 Multi-Function 16x DVD Recorder Review
- Brand Name: Sony
- Model: VRD-MC1
- Hard Disk Description: External hard drive
- Hard Disk Interface: USB 2.0
- Width: 6.5 inches
- Records video and digital stills from camcorders, digital cameras and audio-visual sources to DVD without computer
- Includes memory stick duo slot and a multi-card slot for memory stick, an SD memory card, xD picture card and compact flash for digital stills
- 4-pin i.LINK (IEEE1394) port for a camcorder connection, and composite video, S-video and L/R audio connections for audio-video recording
- Prints images directly to PictBridge compatible printers
- Includes Nero software suite for managing and editing of digital imagery
People Who Bought This Sony VRD-MC1 DVDirect External USB 2.0 Multi-Function 16x DVD Recorder Also Bought and Review
Sony DVDirect DVD Recorder VRDMC5 product specs vs
Sony’s newly re-styled DVDirect DVD recorder, the VRD-MC5, allows home video and digital photos to be recorded to DVD without a PC. The VRD-MC5 can be connected to virtually any camcorder, VCR, even Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) for direct recording….
Sony VRDMC6 DVDirect Compact Size DVD Burner with AVCHD Recording product specs vs
Transfer home movies and digital pictures to DVD, quickly and easily without a PC. Connect with virtually any camcorder, VCR, even DVR for recording video DVDs playable in standard DVD players. Built in slots accept the 5 most common memory cards for….
Lenovo Portable DVD Burner (57Y6728)
Sony VRDVC20 DVDirect DVD Recorder Review and specs
There’s a new DVD drive in town and the streets are going to rumble. Get ready for the Sony DVDirect VR-DVC20. This unique drive can work with your Windows PC computer and/or your home-theater entertainment system. Sony’s DVDirect offers stand alone ….
Sony VRDMC3 DVDirect DVD Recorder Review and specs
The VRD-MC3 is the next generation in DVDirect DVD recorders. Easily transfer home video and digital photos to DVD without a PC. Connect virtually any camcorder, VCR or Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and record video to DVD in real time. Insert a Memor….